Give a moments thought to these "deep" questions:
1. Can you cry under water?
2. How important does a person have to be before they can be assassinated instead of just murdered?
3. Why do you have to "put your tuppence in".. . but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?
4. Once you're in heaven, do you have to wear the clothes you were buried in for eternity?
5. Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
6. What disease did cured ham actually have?
7. How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
8. Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?
9. If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
10. Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?
11. Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
12. Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.
13. Why is a bra singular and panties plural?
14. Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?
15. If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?
16. Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?
17. If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?
18. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
19. Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!
20. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
21. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
22. Do the 'Alphabet' song and 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' have the same tune?
Then why did you just try singing the two songs?
23. Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, But call it a haemorrhoid when it's in your butt?
24. Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad At you, but when you take him for a car ride; he sticks his head out the window?
25. Do you ever wonder why you gave me your e-mail address in the first place ?