Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Making a Sandwich May be an Infringement of Patent Rights

Apparently, it was announced today that McDonald's is seeking to patent sandwich making. And its not a machine they are trying to patent, it is the method of making deli sandwiches. Now maybe this is intellectual property protection being taken too far.

However, it got me thinking. I have not much to do in the last week of December, so I think I will try and patent: putting on socks after a night out on the town; shaving without cutting a hole in your cheek; washing behind the knees while standing; googlewhacking - how to get just one result from a two word google search; conducting an orchestra; singing in the rain.

Just think of the money I could make from third world countries who wont realise that I own all of this activity.

Time to change this thinking...

No comments: