- Girls wearing very short skirts who constantly pulled at them to try make them longer - why not just buy a longer skirt?
- Pink - and I mean very pink - hair.
- Skirts on top of jeans on top of leggins..
- Drinking in the street - London, Amsterdam and Edinburgh - wasn't that warm either.
- A preoccupation with being seen to do the right thing - buying organic, buying fair trade, offsetting CO2, worrying about the carbon footprint - the media have done a good job selling righteousness.
- Insightful newspapers - thank goodness for the Guardian and Telegraph. No idea what The Times is anymore.
- Growing presence of the lisp.
- Men with very very close cropped hair and a new celebration of baldness.
- Sport. Everywhere. All the time. Sick.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Top Ten Observations from a Trip To Europe
London - Edinburgh - Amsterdam - Utrecht - London - Filey - London and this is a collage of images: