Sunday, December 24, 2006

Well..Its Christmas.

So its Christmas. That's CHRISTMAS not the holidays or some other politically correct term. Its CHRISTMAS.

The good news is that we are all well, enjoying each others company; that we're off to San Francisco for a week on Boxing Day and, though I will get presents, all I need is my health, my partner, some good food and wine and I am happy.

The bad news is that we have snow and mud ("snud") on the ground which will stay until March and its -10 (ish). The bad news is that there is nothing on television (thank goodness for DVD recordings of Gordon Ramsay's The F Word), Charlie Drake died (someone I gre up laughing at) and the global warming hysteria continues unabated (probably the most ill informed push for public poilicy this century). The bad news is that I am getting older.... so when you look at it, there is not a lot of bad news.

I hope that this is the case for you.

No comments: