Imagine, then, the possibilities:
- Beachwear advertising how available you are for parties, fun and games;
- Trousers indicating on the backside your current interests and hobbies, so it will be quicker to make friends and meet people;
- Hats with vibrating logos, showing your favourite team, or..
- Shoes with constantly changing messages
- The back of your jacket being an area which can display text messages
I am not overly excited about this technology. Imagine:
- Tony Blair (actually pronounced Bliar) with his jacket back displaying "I'M TONY, TRUST ME"
- Paul Martin, sometime Prime Minister of Canada, with "Mr Dithers" on his lapel
- Madonna with "I'm Married, Honest" on the crotch of her show panties
It could all get rather out of hand. But then, well..I guess nanotechnology will make all things possible..